Saturday, November 05, 2011

Fall Festival and Our Signs!

It’s been two years now that I’ve been making signs.  I really enjoy it and love making them for other people.  They get so excited to have such a personalized gift for either themselves or for someone else.  I sort of roped Lindy into it about 8 months ago…and I think she enjoys it too.  She does an excellent job!  We’ve already received over 30 sign orders in the past two weeks…and were invited to be part of a festival where we got several more orders and new clientele.  It was a colder day, but a beautiful festival with lights and music and popcorn and 17 other vendors.  We had about 300 people show up and it was a good day.  It takes a lot of effort to plan for something like this, so it’s a relief that it’s over!

 

DSC02481 DSC02482 DSC02484 DSC02485

1 comment:

britt said...

I am soo proud of you and this business undertaking you have done, in the midst of all the other busy and amazing things you do!!