Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Utah Friend Days

KANDELYN and SARAH

 

Kandelyn moved from Kingsburg to UT three years ago now, and we have managed a get together the past three summers since then.  This was a shorter trip for us than in years past, so I was glad to still be able to see Kandelyn…and Sarah (moved from Kingsburg almost four years ago).  It is so fun to see these girls, catch up and see what life has thrown each of us as we get older and (some of us) add more kids to the bunch!  Sarah was without her five boys this time (she is packing and moving and her parents had them), and I am so happy she still came.

 

_DSC2822 _DSC2848 _DSC2823_DSC2845 

 

TIFF, SOLOMON and ELIZA

I sure love Tiffany and her cute kids.  There is something very home-y about Tiff’s house that makes you want to snuggle up on the couch and stay there.  I’m not quite sure why I never remember to take a picture of she and I…and Heidi (who came over too)!!  Shame on me.  But the kids had fun!

_DSC2850 _DSC2851 _DSC2852 _DSC2855 _DSC2857

No comments: