Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How Lucky am I?

Not always easy…but always worth it…that should be my motto during my trip to Utah! I absolutely love seeing my dear friends when I am there.  Friendships are very important to me.  Our time may be semi-chaotic (with all the kids) and limited…but not any less valuable!  How lucky am I to have such special friends?

 

This was a day where we gathered at Brittany’s house in Layton.  My sister Carly, Tiff, Brittany, Karli and myself.  Plus our 13 kids ;-)

Brittany's 2 2011

 

Brittany's 2011

Ame had made some amazing limeade slush and the girls had a lemonade stand.  I think WE drank all of it though!  Yummy.

Brittany's 3 2011   Brittany's 5 2011

 

_DSC2875 

 

Kids played, made a mess of Brittany’s house…and danced to “Just Dance 2” – which was SOOO fun.  Then, Jordyn was able to have a sleepover with Ame.  I love that my kids can make their own friends and special memories like this from our visits. 

 

Thanks Brittany for hosting us ALL!

 

 _DSC2882 _DSC2885 _DSC2886 _DSC2887 _DSC2890

Brittany's 4 2011

1 comment:

britt said...

WE loved having all of yu over! It has been (and always is) a highlight of our summer!! thanks for squeezing us in.