Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wicked

Tucker and I have wanted to see Wicked for several years.  So when I heard it was coming as close as Fresno, I had to get tickets.  We decided to take Jordyn and Lexi with us too.  It was quite good!  I was very impressed with the enthusiasm and voices of the main characters, Elphaba and Glinda.  Glinda was absolutely hilarious.

 

wicked

_DSC1451 _DSC1454

 

And then, because Tucker is way more outgoing than I am, we waited by the backstage door to meet some of the cast.  Here is Fiero.

_DSC1455 

 

And here is Glinda and Elphaba – totally OUT of costume/makeup/hair and looking like normal girls :-)

_DSC1456

3 comments:

K Western said...

So fun! Rich and I were able to see Wicked in Chicago a couple of years ago and we loved it!! I've been wanting to see it again, but it hasn't come close enough.

Janessa Couch said...

How fun! Wicked came here last year and I decided not to get tickets. Dumb me.

britt said...

What an exciting outing. I am sure the girls LOVED it!!