Friday, April 15, 2011

Lindy and I - Signs

So I convinced Lindy to jump on the Trinkets boat with me.  We’ve been really needing some novelty men’s items and so I thought she should be an extension of my sign business by focusing on signs for me.  We have been trying to get together and cut, sand, router, paint the wood and then design and cut the vinyl.  But that is a very slow process with six kids!  VERY SLOW.

 

So we found a great sign company that could supplement our stock.  We placed a big $500 (wholesale) order and we were very happy when they came. All we had to do was price them and they were ready to sell!  Some of these are absolutely hilarious!

 

_DSC1306 _DSC1307 _DSC1308 _DSC1309 _DSC1310 _DSC1311 _DSC1314 _DSC1315 _DSC1317 _DSC1318 _DSC1319

1 comment:

britt said...

I LOVE all the signs. I am going to send you an email for one you showed a while back, that I want to order from you :)