Monday, April 04, 2011

Jordyn's 9th Birthday Questionnaire

Jordyn – Age 9

· What was the last chore you did? Sorting laundry.
· What is your favorite song? You’re Never Fully Dressed w/o a Smile from Annie, and LDS Scripture Rock CDs
· What's your favorite food? Vinegar Salad, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy and Homemade French Fries, and Grandpa’s Steak
· What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your family lately? Clean Mom & Dad’s room.
· What makes you mad? I don’t like when people talk when I’m talking.
· Where would you like to go on vacation next year? Washington DC, China or Boston
· Who's the smartest person in your family? Me  Why? Because I’m learning long division and my sisters don’t know it.
· How are you like your dad? We like to laugh.
· How are you like your mom? When we walk, our ankles pop.
· What's one thing that Dad always says to you? Remember who you are and what you represent.
· If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy? An iPod Touch and a Truck with a travel trailer
· How do you know that I (mom) love you? Because you always smile at me
· What's your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
· What's your favorite movie? Million Dollar Mermaid, State Fair, Music Man and The King and I
· What's your favorite vegetable? potatoes
· What is a personal item that you would never give away? My family
· What's your favorite game? Life
· What's your favorite book you have read this year? Beezus and Ramona, The Chocolate Touch
· If you could choose a different name, what would it be? Paige
· What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Picked up a crab
· What's your favorite candy? Reeces Peanut Butter Cup
· What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
· What's your favorite color? Red and Yellow
· Who are your best friends? Paige L., Lindsay, Olivia
· What's the best age to be? 16 and 18

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously blows my mind that she is 9! I remember the first time I saw that tiny little baby. I should have known vinegar would be some where in her favorite foods:) Savannah has an obsession with China. Maybe we should make a goal to take them both there together some day!

Jeannine and Neal said...

I so agree with Savannah, it is hard to believe our little Jordyn Lyn is 9 years old! Times goes by so quickly - too quickly. Happy Birthday Jordyn Lyn - Gam and Pa LOVE you!!!