Thursday, November 16, 2006

Passing the Baton....

This is Lindy with Lyric and Peyton, but the baby-in-arms look will be a permanent fixture for her come next summer!!

Since I've officially retired as the "pregnant one" in the family, I thought I'd officially announce who I've passed the baton to! Lindy is the next one to take over the title of "pregnant one"! She is due in July! She's already begun to feel some of the yucky symptoms pregnancy can bring! I wish her luck on this journey - since it will all be (too) fresh in my memory, I hope I can be of some help to her as she was to me!! Congrats to Lindy and Mike! This will be #6 grandbaby...will it be a 6th girl? or will Lindy break the pink-streak???

3 comments:

Carlotta said...

I hate to say this but I haven't been prego for almost 6 YRS.!!!! and although I don't remember as fresh as you do I have NOT forgotten what being pregnant is like.=( It is an eternal impression on your mind and body. I get anxiety even thinking about it!! At least 2 more yrs. maybe even 3 before I add to the grandkid count if all works out. Maybe I will be making enough money to find someone else that will do it for me. any takers? LOL

Chris Grover said...

Wow! How great! Congrats to Lindy! That will be so fun that your girls are all pretty close in age!

Eliza2006 said...

Congrats to Lindy! I can't wait to see what the cute babe will look like!

Tiffany