Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Babies - Inside and Out!


Just thought I'd post these "before and after" pics of my really close friend, Beth, and I. She was such a lifesaver to me during our pregnancies and now that our babies are less than three weeks apart, she continues to be a sanity saver for me! We can pick up the phone and have tired zombie-like conversations and we both understand exactly what the other is going through. It's great! I love her so much and it amazes me that you can meet someone in your late 20's and have them be a sister-like friend - as if you've known them forever. That's how she is to me. Thanks Beth! I wish you luck sleeping tonight....ha ha ha, ya right!

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

So cute! It was fun chatting with you tonight. Slaap lecker! Ha! I almost forgot that one!!!

Tiffany

Eliza2006 said...

Ooops! I think I spelled it wrong. Slaap lekker! Yep that's how you spell it!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

What cute babies! And what a blessing to have such a friend! Those are the kinds that you really treasure! You are looking so great, Jamie!

Anonymous said...

very cute!