Monday, January 02, 2006

Updates...

On Lexi: She continued to not move her arm until the afternoon today. Now she is barely moving it, but doesn't wince at the slightest touch. I think it is slowly healing. Maybe a slight sprain or fracture? It has definitely improved from 24 hours ago though.

On my Christmas Decorations: They are finally in their home - in a box in our garage. I can't stand to put stuff away!! I am such a pessimest in this way that I almost don't want to put decorations up BECAUSE I have to put them away. Tucker helped me and we had things put away and cleaned up in about three hours. Such a relief.

On my recumbant bike riding: I still manage to motivate myself to ride 3 to 4 times per week. I've been doing that since September and have managed to keep a few lbs off and feel a little better overall. It's really the only exercise that doesn't hurt my arthritic ankle.

On our upcoming excursions: We have decided to go to Hawaii! We used our sky miles for a couple of the tickets and just the four of us are going for a short 4 day trip next Wed night. We're staying in a little cottage on the North Shore. We figured we needed a little family get away and what better place to be? I can't wait. Matsumotos, Kua Ainas, little white shrimp truck, pineapple stands on the side of the road, swap meet...here we come! OH, and our other little excursion is an INXS concert in Vegas end of January. I guess this is a month for travel!

No comments: