Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Smart Jordyn


This kid continues to amaze me. She has been extra determined lately to learn how to write her letters. I think the spark really started when one of her 4 year old friends wrote her entire name flawlessly...it really seemed to effect Jordyn's interest in writing letters. So, she practices all the time and gets really mad if it's not perfect (uh-oh). She's always saying "look mom, I wrote a _____!" And she does a great job. Anyway, tonight Tucker was sitting with her and telling her words to write - letter by letter. Soon she said "I want to write Tucker". He proceeded to tell her each letter in his name, and without any help or looking at any guide, she wrote his name THIS good! Isn't that cool? She isn't even four yet! I'm very impressed at her tenacity in learning this. Anyway, it was a proud moment for us :-)

(And by the way, we leave for Hawaii tomorrow night!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that my 3 year old grand daughter is such and accomplished photographer! Talent runs in the family, Jamie is also a fabulous photographer!