Monday, January 16, 2006

Aloha!

We're back! We had a great trip! The girls enjoyed it much more than I thought they would, which was a nice surprise. They loved our "little house" (cottage on the North Shore Oahu) and our "new car" (our rental Ford Escape) and the "chickens" (all the little birds that eat scraps off the ground EVERYwhere). We spent most of our time on the North Shore, which we love so much. It was beautiful and we were able to go to all our favorite spots/restaurants and I was even able to drive by the "Linoleum House" (my home for a year at BYU-Hawaii 1998-99). Here are some photos of our trip...





*photo taken by Jordyn!


*Hawaii LDS Temple in the town of Laie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too prejudice. I must say that your whole family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest hawaiian dresses, I think I have good taste!

Anonymous said...

It's only been 29 years since Dad and I lived in Hawaii, we left when Jamie was 8 months old!

Anonymous said...

Those grand babies are so cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time. One day we'll go too I hope.

Eliza2006 said...

Ahhh the memories!!! Looks like you had fun!

Tiffany