Wednesday, January 25, 2006

No Luck Today!

Pictures did not go as well as I'd hoped today. Lexi was too upset and they didn't turn out. I guess the picture-angels were all busy today!

So, now I'm thinking of another option. We had family pictures taken on the beach in Hawaii, and there are a few that could possibly be cropped of JUST Lexi, so we could just use that for her 2 year old pics. The picture I posted is one of the possibilities (don't worry about the writing on it, it's from the preview-only CD from the photographer). What do you all think of it?

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

That is the cutest picture of Lexi! It looks like she got her pictures taken at a really high-tech studio that has amazing backgrounds, but the reality is that it is the real deal! And how many kids can say they had the 2 year old pictures taken in Hawaii?! It really is so cute and I think it looks so much more natural than a studio posed shot. It captures her personality and the backdrop is perfect! Love the cute little white dress too!

Anonymous said...

I think "natural" pictures are the best, and this one captures Lexi's true spirit ... beautiful & happy. I say go with what works...at this DEFINITELY WORKS.