Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sunny California


We have continued to have beautiful weather, still hitting the 70's (and sunny) this late in the year. One of the perks of California. So Tucker's been able to take the girls on a few bike rides with our new bike trailer! It was actually a birthday present for him...sort of inadvertantly for him. I figured this would encourage him to use his beloved Trek bike, more often than he has lately, since the girls will also get to benefit from it. And they really do love it. He's trying to determine a safe route to use at night since he's hardly ever home before it gets dark now. Now I just need to decide...do I want to fix my bike so I can join them...or should I just enjoy the peace and quiet I get while they're out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the peace and quite!!!!

Eliza2006 said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet and call me! Let's talk this weekend. Call me when you have a free moment. I should be home.

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Girl, why do you even have to ask? Haven't you ever heard of bubblebath??? Enjoy!! YOU DESERVE IT!!

Nancy