Sunday, November 13, 2005

Class of 1995



Yep, I had my 10 year reunion this past weekend! It was so crazy to see people I haven't seen for 10 years. The highlight was having a seperate lunch with some of my closest girlfriends from High School. The photos I posted are "before" (senior year) and "after" (just yesterday at lunch). It was really fun to catch up on the past 10 years and laugh about old times. At the reunion dinner, the comment my friends and I heard the most was "you look exactly the same!". I had to stop and ask myself if that was a compliment or not because, in my opinion, I look a lot different. I mean, I don't curl my big bangs or wear green eyeliner anymore! But I decided to still take it as a compliment, ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe that. i am so fat, i need to lose some serious baby fat stat. those were the good old days werent they?