Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Life, etc.

Sorry, no photo today. Just a few thoughts. Life has just felt so non-stop lately. In fact, I start to wonder if one of my coping mechanisms is to constantly say that to myself...maybe the reality is that life is ALWAYS nonstop!?! No, but seriously, this has been extra crunch-time. I think a lot of it is connected to the business' growth. How could it feel anything BUT non-stop when we've expanded by 100% in a few short months. So because of that, I know that part of the craziness is temporary. We're just ready for some sort of normal schedule with Tucker around a little more. We really are excited for the Holidays though. It's just such a cozy time of year. And seeing it through your kids eyes really gives it a whole new meaning! I feel like decorating for Christmas right now, but I won't allow myself until after Thanksgiving. Only a few more weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Christmas too. However Ryan and I have tried to come up with a plan to help our children really realize what Christmas is about so we can instill that while they are young. We have decided that Santa will only bring three presents each year- a need, a want and a suprise. There is a really neat story that compares that to the three wisemens gifts. Christmas can get out of control so quickly with wants and presents.

Eliza2006 said...

Katie,

I want that story about the wisemen gifts!

Tiffany