Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Signs!

I am not very good at prepping for the holidays as far as signs go.  This is my fifth Christmas at Trinkets and I still wasn't good at being totally prepared.  So it makes for a crazy, hectic sign-making season!!  My house is a bomb and my mind is frazzled.  But a lot of people are happy gift-givers because of the signs!  Thank goodness Lindy still was able to make and sell signs from Texas, I could have never done them all.  This is only a couple photos of the madness.






Jordyn and her friend Nataly wanted to learn to make signs so they actually got an order from one of the aides at school.  It was a sign for her grand daughter and they let me help them make it.  It turned out really cute!  They charged $20 for this sign, and she ended up ordering one more family sign for $25.

No comments: