Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Randoms

I have never taken my wedding ring to any other jeweler than Philip & Co, where we bought it.  I had been needing to fix a crack in the ring, plus I wanted to see how I could change my band (that I had designed a few years back, and never liked) by taking out the little diamonds and embedding them into my original setting.  Well....when they completed it and texted us a picture, it was NOT what I had asked them to do.  Instead of embedding the diamonds, they put them in little crowns on the side of my diamond.  It totally changed the look and I was frustrated that they didn't tell me before they went ahead with it.  It took me a few days to digest the change and I felt guilty for changing my original setting so much, but it's grown on me and I like it.  I figure...it's pretty silly to complain about a diamond ring anyway.
 
Me...in action with my signs.  This was the Saturday where I did 20 signs in one day.  Whew!

 
One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is to make Beth's Grandma's famous coffee cake.  YUMMMMMY



This is me, one day in December...trying to pretend it's winter when it was really 70 degrees!  That's a California winter for you!

Good ol' Elfie.  He was back this year and one night he had a party with the barbies!


Pey had her first facial at Eden's birthday party at the "Skin and Wax Bar" in Kingsburg.

No comments: