Friday, February 19, 2010

Friends, Cousins, Life!

Well, I can tell my head has been stuck in a classroom for six weeks because I hardly blog about regular family things. Here are some recent pics of my girls with friends and family.


Peyton at a children's museum...


Don't be worried....at the kids' museum they got to pretend with several things...including a wheelchair!




Lindy, 20 weeks prego!

Jordyn in disguise, Lexi, Lyric and Paxton
Peyton with her little next door neighbor friend Ava. They have been really playing great lately.

Jordyn with Kira Navison, friend from church

Kira's little sister, Kayla, and Peyton are best little buddies!

Kayla's 3rd bday party, my girls with the Navison girls.

Jordyn with her good little friend from school, Emma Koons. They've been playing a lot lately and Emma is the first friend I've met who out-does Jordyn's intensity. They are a great fit and it's fun to see Jordyn develop more friendships. They are both in Mrs. Stone's class this year. And a bonus is...I really like Emma's mom!



Last, but not least, here is my mom with her one of her recent creations! Hundreds of scarfs! She crocheted soooo many cute scarves! The kids, grandkids all have several and even their teachers have some! They were all so unique and fun. My girls thought it was awesome!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I forgot about that fun museum. Fun to see the girls with friends. You never know when these early friendships can last a lifetime.

Unknown said...

Love the scarves- is she selling them? Cute pictures. I love when my kids have good friends- the nice thing is that here they all live with in walking or bike riding distance. Savannah has two really good friends in the neighborhood who go to different schools so they all three love to get together after school and see each other.

K Western said...

Cute pictures and looks like fun friends. You'll have to tell Lindy she looks so cute pregnant! And tell your mom the scarves look great! What a fun project for her.