Thursday, July 16, 2009

Extended Family Weekend - Paternal Side

My mom and dad met while attending Anaheim High School. My dad graduated in 1970 and my mom graduated in 1972. Still to this day, their parents and siblings almost all still live right in or around Anaheim, so we only had to go about 2 miles down the road to see my Dad's side of the family. We only get to see them once a year or less, so we always cherish our time together!


Lindy and I with our cute grandma...whom we have never called Grandma! When we were little, she didn't want to be called Grandma, so somehow it ended up being Mom Shirl and I can't imagine it any other way! She is one of the sweetest, most faithful people I've ever known.


Mom Shirl and Lexi

Mom Shirl and Peyton Jean!


Cuz Kelly had these cool little turtles she was showing the kids...

2nd Cousins! Peyton, Lexi, Lyric, Jenna, Victoria, Jared and Paxton!
Cousins: my bro Ryan and Kelly

My Tio Ray put up a bounce house for the kids. They loved it, and it brought the chaos outside instead of inside!

My bro Ryan, my cousin Ray Ray, my Dad and my Tio Ray


My grandma or better known as "Mom Shirl", my Tia Toni, my Dad and my Tia Deane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun to see all of these pictures. I have great memories of your extended family- What a fun weekend- priceless!