Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Cheer

I am trying to maintain a positive attitude of Holiday Cheer, but I haven't been very successful. I'm letting the stress of preparing for our trip/long drive get the best of me. I actually want to cry at the thought of all that has to be done before we go.

Speaking of crying, this one just about did it to me too: I got a new cell phone on Saturday, finally - I've put up with cell phone probs forever. We renewed our contract, so we got the $250 phone for only $50. Well, today one of my children (to remain nameless) accidentally dropped it in the toilet (and let's just say what was in the toilet wasn't #1). Mmm hmmm, yep, that's right. So now I don't have a cell phone and they don't cover that under warranty So to get a new one again would cost the full $250. Yep, now you understand why I want to cry.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Why would Peyton throw your phone in the toilet? JK! That's bad.
I was screaming at my poor dog like a lunatic today because the baby tipped over thanks to him not being able to contain himself when I talk sweet to her.
See you soon. The Christmas memories will be worth it once you're here...maybe!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

So sorry Jamie- Sometimes when it rains it pours. We had a TERRIBLE day yesterday too:(

britt said...

I AM SOOOOO SORRY. That would definitely make me want to cry too. SOmetimes with children the holiday season, and all that comes with it (in your case travel), doesn't seem to be as cheery and bright as you'd like it to be.
TRY not to stress too much. I know it is hard. I feel for you!