Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas in the Summer?

You might think that we celebrate Christmas in the summertime with how my kids are dressed in this picture. But no, this is how they insist on dressing, even now that its cold! I've given up fighting it when we're just at home, but its like pulling teeth to get them dressed decently when we have to actually go somewhere.

It was a little embarrassing the other day - we were putting up our Christmas lights outside and our neighbor commented "My, you sure have warm blooded kids!" as they were running around in swimsuits! I just told her that I pick my battles (as my mother taught me to do), and I wasn't picking that one today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I don't think they would be running around like that here, in the teen temps we have had. You definitely have to stop youself from reacting sometimes, don't you? If we fought every battle, we'd never make it!

Eliza2006 said...

Ha! I see Tucker is included in the summer wear as well!

Tiffany

Carlotta said...

They have Grandpas Blood, that's what it is!!! LOL Alyson wore a bathing suit to bed and it was in the 40's. yicks . not my thing.