Sunday, December 03, 2006

Harmony Performance Time

I posted about Harmony last year at this time (here) and it's that time of year again! We have our performances (11 of them) during these few weeks. It always adds some extra busy-ness to my schedule to add this in! I wasn't able to perform last season (in May) because I was so sick and pregnant, but this season I joined back in. It's hard for me to believe that this season completes the fourth year I've been in Harmony. My mom was in it most of my life, so it's still strange sometimes to think I am doing the same thing she did for so many years. I'm by no means a great singer, but I enjoy it still.

Here's a video clip (very short) of one of our songs. Remember to turn off the music below to hear it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome, Jamie! I totally remember your mom singing in Harmony and think it's so cool that you get to now carry on that tradition! And who knows, you may just see YOUR girls up there performing one day! I LOVE to hear such beautiful music during the holidays, and I'm sure you guys are brightening the holidays for so many people! (How on earth do you find the time and the energy?!)