Friday, March 17, 2006

My Little Lexi


I'm always thankful when I get one-on-one time with my kids. Today, Jordyn was playing at Lindy's house so I had some time with only Lexi. She is so fun to observe and interact with without the dynamic of her big sister in the mix. She has such an imagination and loves to role play with her dolls. You can see in this picture she was lining up her barbies - but doing so with such care and dialogue for each barbie. Lexi is a very independent and strong little girl. But she can make my heart melt so quickly when she just randomly walks up to me and wants a big cuddle. It makes it all so worth it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love when Savannah gets Cooper to play barbies with her. He totally role plays and talks in this funny voice for them. It is hilarious.

Chris Grover said...

what a cute (and very creative) little girl! i'm sure she enjoys her time with you as much as you do with her! you're a great mommy, jamie!