Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm Such Blog-Slacker!

When my friends don't blog for a few days, I get anxious for an update...so you would think I would try to be a better blogger since I know how it feels! Anyway, here's my attempt to redeem myself....


Grey's Anatomy
For those of you who have not caught on to this new craze...you should! Sunday nights 10 pm (for us). Tucker and I have watched this show since the first pilot episode, and are now completely addicted to it! Love it.


Steve & Greg
If you have kids, grandkids or are around kids...you should know about Greg & Steve (that is, if you don't already). They've been producing kids albums for over 20 years now. My kids LOVE them. In dance class, one of their favorite is "Listen and Move". So I sought out the CD a while back and ordered it for them. Come to find out, this is the same CD (or record back then) that my bi-lingual Kindergarten teacher taught us SO many songs from. Very nostalgic for me, and still very loved by kids today. They're actually coming in concert next week, so we'll try to take the girls.


McDonald's Playland

When we have bad weather outside (I know, those of you who have snow are thinking 'you don't know what bad weather is!'...but it really does get cold sometimes), the girls love to play at the McDonald's playland. If I can just get over the germs, they really have a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

It's funny that the love we have for other people's sites is what guilts us into keeping up on our own! I'm that way all the time! I will have to try Gray's Anatomy, but is it the kind of show that you have to watch from the very beginning to know what's going on? Shoot, can I handle another obsession?!