Thursday, November 28, 2013

Randomness

When Tucker travels for work, the girls love to take turns in my bed. Along with the dogs!

I was so touched when I checked the mail one day and opened this sweet necklace with an "R" on it from Katie. She ordered them for me, my mom and sisters. The "R" stands for Ryan, Remember and Resilliance. I love it!!!

My dad's birthday is on Veterans Day and the girls and I stopped by with some fun/random gifts, some balloons and brownies. Happy 61 years young dad! We love you!!


Lexi had a big Indian project to work on for 4th grade...and her partners were Suzannah and McKenzie. The girls gathered after school a few days and worked really hard together!

One of my favorite things is when Roxy's bangs flop over in her face. She is so cute!

I love lazy Saturday mornings when we don't have to be anywhere and we can sleep in and relax a little.

Jordyn just participated on her very last primary program!

If anyone sits on the couch, roxy is a little leech and sits as close as possible !

This fall has brought such BEAUTIFUL weather! 

No comments: