Thursday, May 16, 2013

Collages for the Girls

At Christmas time, I had the inspiration to create these digital images for my girls.  I wanted them to have something hanging in their room that reinforced and reminded them of their worth and some of the wonderful things about each of them.  I printed them as 11x14s and hung them in their rooms.
 
I love when I walk by and catch them looking at or reading them.  Lexi told me she is trying to memorize it - so cute. 
 
I just feel worried that I don't do enough to build them up and remind them how special they are.  I feel that they are very secure, well rounded kids who have self-confidence.  But as a parent, it's probably normal to wonder if you're doing enough to help with that part of it. 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these. I actually found one similar I did for Cooper when He was a baby- the other day. It made me want to do ones for them now (what a coincidence!). Where did you get them printed?

Jeannine and Neal said...

Jamie: I love this idea that you've created for your girls to hang in their rooms. You are a GREAT mom and you ARE teaching them the value of self worth. Love