Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentines Celebrations

Aside from the classroom celebrations, Grandma had a short and sweet Valentines party.  The girls each performed “I love you…and bushel and a peck” for us (I only got video no pics of that), she had some cupcakes and other treats in a bag for them.  And Aunt Kristy made custom cards for each child.  Very sweet! 

We also got sweet cards in the mail from Gam and Pa with a $2 bill in each for the girls, and a little package from Aunt Maren with some treats and school pics of the cousins. 

 

February 2012 (25) February 2012 (26) February 2012 (27)  February 2012 (29)   February 2012 (30) February 2012 (31)

February 2012 (28)February 2012 (32)

DSC_1965DSC_1966

 

Oh, and this is a custom sign a friend ordered.  I thought it was cute.

IMG_1858

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Ok, I am the WORST commenter on blogs lately, I swear! But I have had sooooo much fun reading all your posts! There always seems to be so much fun going on in your busy lives! I really loved your post on your schooling -- soooo fascinating what you're doing! The girls are all getting so big and are sooo different and individualistic in their personalities! It is fun to see, even from a distance! Btw, your hair is soooo long and beautiful! Love it! Miss you!