Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kids and Projects

 

Isn’t she adorable?  My little 4 month old niece Kylee…her first time ever in a exersaucer!!  She was a pro!

DSC_0089

 

Paxton loves to play out front with all the kids.

DSC_0091

 

Kylee and Lyric….cute sisters!

DSC_0098 DSC_0106

 

Lexi and her beloved dog Belle.  I have never met a kid so devoted to an animal.  True love, I tell ya.

DSC_0107 

 

“Big” cousin Peyton with Kylee.

DSC_0111 

 

Lindy and I are prepping like 40 boards to make signs to sell at a festival.  A LOT of work!!

DSC_0109


Trying to keep six kids happy (along with two neighbor kids) while we sanded and painted our boards.  Luckily is wasn’t TOO hot.

DSC_0113  DSC_0138

 

Me after attacking a bee like a crazy person.  You really should have seen it.  I’m sure I looked like a lunatic…I sure felt like one trying to save all the children from the bee!

DSC_0131

 

It was nice when Tucker got home, he did some fun throwing-up-in-the-air type games with them.  Camera died or I would have snapped some fun pics of Paxton letting him throw him too (he usually HATES that).

DSC_0139

 

 

Lexi is so cute…she is warming up to Kylee a lot.  At first she was very timid to ask to hold her, but now she is getting much more used to it!

DSC_0141

 

Cousins are so fun!!!  Playing some Go-Fish here.

DSC_0143 

 

My good friend Kandelyn has this above her front door and I think it’s really cute.  And since I now have a vinyl cutter (need some?), I whipped this up real quick!

DSC_0144

2 comments:

Jeannine and Neal said...

I would love one to go above my bedroom door. By the way, when you come at Christmas maybe we can do a little more on decorating. Love, Jeannine

K Western said...

I can't take credit for the A.S.A.P saying. It was left from the previous homeowner, but I liked it. That's neat that you now have a vinyl cutter and can make all the cute sayings.