Thursday, March 18, 2010

So Embarassed

Jordyn has officially entered the stage where everything embarrasses her. I thought this happened later than 8, but for her it has definitely arrived. If I say the wrong thing to her, it embarrasses her. If I critique her clothing, it makes her mad. And most of all, when Tucker drops her off at school, if he says a WORD to her after the door is opened, it totally embarrasses her (even when no one is around!).

Well, a while back Tucker got an idea from one of his friends (Mike Haroldsen) who teases his 12 year old daughter when he drops her off at school by yelling "Bye Snuggle-bear". Tucker thought this was a fun thing to tease Jordyn with, and he's enlisted Peyton in on the joke. So now, our poor 2nd grader has really learned how to pretend not to hear her dad and sister as they drop her off at school every morning!

It's both sad and hilarious. These videos capture it great. :-)








4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Eliza was THOROUGHLY amused! Very funny!

MeQueen5 said...

Hysterical Peyton!!!!!!!!
Jordyn's upset face reminds me of yours when you were little and I would embarrass you.
Maybe you weren't little. I think it wasn't until Jr. High?

julie said...

That is awesome!

britt said...

so funny!! Ame isn't quite to that point, but getting close :( I guess it sounds like it may happen soon though???