Friday, May 05, 2006

Birthday Gift



I probably shouldn't admit to this, but who really cares! One of my guilty pleasures is playing Tetris - I've loved it for like 20 years. I hardly get a chance to play anymore...until recently. Tucker got me a Gameboy Advance for my birthday - with Tetris. One of those guilty pleasures that I wouldn't buy for myself, but I'll sure take one if someone's giving it to me! I find a few minutes here and there for a game of Tetris. Now...if I can find a Super Mario Bros for Gameboy...I'll be complete! Yeah, I'm still stuck back in 1990. Who needs these new $400 systems? Not me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Mario was the best! We would play it for hours and hours.

Anonymous said...

Go buy it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001ZZNNI/qid=1146977212/sr=8-3/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-4455831-9885615?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=468642

Debbie said...

I loved the old Nintendo! I was really into Tetris and Dr. Mario (basically the same thing). I could play it for hours.

Chris Grover said...

Oh the good old days! You know, those are the only two games I ever learned how to play, so they are definitely my favorites too! It makes me wonder what kinds of crazy technology we will see in the future. It's still hard for me to believe that those games are considered "old" now!