Friday, May 12, 2006

Anniversary

Today is our 6th anniversary! 6 years! They've really been six full, good years. I have a husband who I love very much and I feel so blessed in our lives together. Plus 2 and a half wonderful kids! :-) Our anniversary always feels squeezed between a few birthdays and Mother's Day, but we managed to go out to eat at Red Lobster for a quick bite. First restaurant I've been to since before I was prego. I finally felt SORT of up to it. Anyway, it was a fun little date! And a little See's candy for dessert always makes it even better!

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, you look soooo cute! I hope you are starting to feel better too! Happy Anniversary to you and Tucker! I still remember getting your wedding video on my mission and feeling soooo sad that I couldn't be there but thinking what a GORGEOUS couple you guys were! And still are! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It seems like yesterday we were getting ready for your wedding. You look great- your face looks like you have lost weight!