Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trinkets, Signs and More

This is just a random post to say that Trinkets is still hanging on in my life…somehow.  It really is a fun creative outlet/hobby/group of friends etc…but it is also the “thing” to go in my life when I (constantly) re-evaluate what really should still be on my plate.  But 3 1/2 years later, I just can’t QUITE let it go. 

 

The kids love it when they get to be involved with any sidewalk sales or festivals.  Jordyn made a bunch of bracelets and go to sell them one Saturday in October.  Now she is begging me to help her open an Etsy shop.  She is such an entrepeneur!

 

DSC_2250

DSC_2262

 

It’s fun to get creative and think of thinks to make next, ways to market and display the items, how to market on Facebook, etc. It’s also fun to be able to collaborate and share the business with Lindy and probably a huge part of why I haven’t let it go yet. I guess I’ve always looked at the sign-making (or more specifically Trinkets with the shift commitments I have there) as a temporary thing and keep feeling like “times up!”…particularly because of my Master’s and the priority that takes.  But who knows when the “end” really is.

IMG_4627 IMG_4624IMG_4487

 

Occasionally people still ask me to take pictures for them.  These are the feet of my friend Heather Clay’s little baby.

IMG_4367

No comments: