Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Girls This n That

I don’t often go to the store with my kids these days.  They are in school or dance, and I just seem to run to the store during those times. But I forget how much they like it, and they LOVE the self-checkout.  And remembering that it really is my job to teach them how to shop, find bargains, NOT use the isles as a dance studio…things like that.

IMG_4498 IMG_4497

 

Pey and Dad playing the famous “Don’t Break the Ice”

IMG_4481  IMG_4479 

 

Activity Days –Jordyn and Lex have a lot of fun at their activities.  The only thing I hate is that they are Wednesday nights at 7:00 at the church which is 10 minutes away.  I know it could be way worse and we could have to travel by camel to get there or something, but often by Wednesday nights, having them get home at 9:00 or after feels like the last thing I (selfishly) want.  But they have a great time and Sister Huff teaches them a ton of cool things…for that I am grateful!

 IMG_4372

 

 

The “Clay School Fall Festival” was a fun family afternoon in October.

IMG_4714 IMG_4713 IMG_4712 IMG_4711

 

Lexi dressed up as a cowgirl.  Mr Hofer had a friend bring a horse to school to teach the kids about horses and caring for them. I thought it was very nice of the principal to email me this picture!

IMG_4700

 

I took this picture to text LIndy to show how happy Pey is while doing her homework…since Paxton started off the year acting like he was an alien or being tortured during his homework time.  I think he’s gotten better now though :-)

IMG_4619

 

Jordyn’s little braid!

IMG_4615

1 comment:

britt said...

Miss you guys! Looks like life is keeping you all busy and happy?!?!
love you