Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This-n-That

 

The girls in Peyton’s Jazz class sure LOVE Miss Jessica!  She is fabulous!!

IMG_2806

 

Been making signs again. Or trying.  Have had like 20 ppl order in the last few weeks!

IMG_2861

 

Peyton is such an independent and confident little girl.  Her latest is wearing mis matched flip flops – everywhere!  And very intentional.  I think she was inspired by Lexi’s mis matched socks she wears every single day to school.  Gotta get a picture of that…and I love that Lexi calls them “mish-matched”.

IMG_2893 IMG_2894

 

I delivered pizzas to Lexi’s “swim day” at the high school pool…so I got to snap a few fun pics of her with her friends in the deep end.  She has such sweet friends, I’m so grateful.

IMG_2951 IMG_2952  IMG_2947 IMG_2948 IMG_2949

No comments: