Thursday, September 01, 2011

Bunkbeds!

I still need to post before and after pics of my living room/dining room/kitchen.  It looks SOOOOOO much better!  I’ll get to that when I figure out what memory card they are on.  For now, it is easy to keep posting pics I took with my iPhone.  Which are crappy, but easily accessible at the moment!

My mom bought the girls bunkbeds this summer (THANKS GRANDMA!) but we just barely put them together.  Haven’t done any of the redecorating or rearranging, but at least the bed is done!  Jordyn has always had her own room and Lexi & Pey shared.  Well, now it’s time for a switch.  Jordyn and Pey get the bunk beds now and are sharing a room.  They really love it.

IMG_0520IMG_0525

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I need to get a bunk bed for one kid's room and a full sized bed with trundle for the other kid's room eventually...when I find a money tree!

britt said...

Bunkbed were the best thing we did with our boys! What a fun change for them!!