Sunday, November 22, 2015

This and That -August 2015

Another fun random post...

Whenever peyton is on the couch, Roxy is glued to her!

Seems to have become tradition to put on the brightest lipstick possible when visiting Ulta!

We were able to help with getting the dance studio ready for this dance year. Lots of painting, furniture rearranging, photo hanging, etc. the girls loved being a part of it!




Jo and Lex went on a fun outing to river park for Presley's birthday party. Love these girls!

Another season of Harmony begins! 


Goofy Tucker...

Jordyn was so excited to re-do her room with "Caribbean blue" accents and dance themed.


I was sooooooo proud of jo and lex. They put all these pictures up together. They laughed hysterically and had so much fun. I was impressed!


Me sitting on a corner on an intersection lesson with Alan, one of my favorite clients. I love my job!

No comments: