Monday, December 01, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We got home from Utah in the middle of the night Saturday night, and on Sunday we didn't waste any time starting to decorate for Christmas! Our time during the week is so limited, I wanted to get decorations up as soon as possible. The girls absolutely love to be a part of it and are such big helpers now. But no matter what, it is always a huge project!


We get to welcome Elfie back into our lives! Sure hope he doesn't forget to move every single night!


I have never put the tree over on that side of the room, at least as far as I remember, and I really like it there a lot! It's not a huge tree, but it serves it's purpose and fits great in our small living room.









Too bad the rest of the house doesn't look so pretty! This is just a tiny snippet of the laundry that needs to be done after our trip. Not all of it is dirty, but we still need to put it all away. I wish I had a maid!



No comments: