Sunday, March 24, 2013

Disney Trip #2

So, we planned another trip about a month after the first one.  We are really trying to get in the trips before June because we won't go in June/July/August.  Way too hot and way too many people.  This trip was short and sweet...and another fun one!  We can be pretty silly on these trips, which is what makes them so fun.  Such a break from the usual rigor and schedule of life.
 




 
I don't know why I can't get these to turn.  Pey INSISTED on riding Autopia with Amir, and Kayla was very sad about that!  They both wanted to ride with him and drive.  Taking turns!



 
The kids...

 
Parents....


Crazy parents!

 
Churros are always a MUST!
 
 





 
I think Star Tours is my new favorite ride.  The simulation is incredible!!

 
Long days for the 6 year olds!!
 


 
I would say the only negative is that there is no one Lexi's age in their family. Kira is 6 months older than Jordyn, and she is SOOO sweet to both girls...but inevitably there are situations where Lexi feels left out.  I wish I could change that!  But the Navison's are all very aware of her and making sure she is included, which I appreciate.

 
This is the silly stuff that happens after midnight when you have adjoining rooms.  I was teasing Kira for her crazy hair-do bun thing she had worn all day, but mine was like 10x the size.  And then Tucker joined in the fun.  Good times!



No comments: