Friday, September 01, 2017

September 2017

Every year, on Labor Day Weekend, Berta and I fix up the studio.  It's a LOT of work and ends up being like three long days...LONG.  But also fun and we work well together on projects.  We always say the end result is our "sunset" we like to sit and stare at, no matter how delirious!














One of my co-workers is Debbie and she is totally blind.  She needed some orientation to new schools she was going to work at this school year, so I trained her on several schools.  





Sweet Peyton before her haircut.  Not sure where the after picture is!


Peyton wears a perfectly slicked back bun to school every Mon and Wednesday so she is all ready for ballet.  It is quite the ordeal!



Jordyns first year teaching her own classes!  She had a hip hop, ballet and jazz.


This scleroderma has made Lexi sooooo tired and she is always taking naps.  Poor kid.  At least she has Rusty to keep her company!



So, one night Jill invited us over.  It was a nice evening so me and the girls walked over there.  On the way home, I decided to have us walk home instead of having Tucker pick us up.  Well, it was a life changing walk because we suddenly heard this loud noise that I thought was a strange bird.  It was loud and persistent.  As we got closer, I turned on my flashlight and saw this:


A KITTY!  I didn't know what to do!  I decided to leave the kitty there because it was really late and I didn't want the home owner to come out with a gun, and I told the girls we'd come back in the morning.


So...we did.  And the kitty was still there and practically ran to us!  The owner was in the backyard. so I was able to talk to him and ask if it was his kitty.  He said cats always have babies under the foundation of his home and that we could have her if we wanted!  We took her tiny self home.  Lexi had been asking for a kitty for a whole year, ever since kitty ran away.  SO, I figured this kitty dropped into our lap.


Tucker and I decided to give her a bath...and we found SIXTY FLEAS!!!


Welcome to the family Nubs...who ends up being called KiKi!!





Girls gathering with my girls!


Look at this BABY KITTY!  Sooooo cute!







We re-did the wall at the studio...I really like how it turned out.




Jordyns Wednesday Lunch Group


MORE GOLF!


Love this crazy dog.  Rylee sits like this ALL the time!

No comments: