Tuesday, August 01, 2017

August 2017

(NOTE: I'm writing these posts for 2017 one year later, so my details are slim and brief!)


Kylee and Rylee


We got the idea to walk to sonic one night.  It was almost 2 miles!  We walked, ate too much, and called tucker to pick us up.




Just chillin at the Maxfield home!

Paxton loves riding bikes when he comes



Driving to Oakland for a quick trip to celebrate Shana's 40th birthday




Bowling with the fam!



Rusty got a very interesting hair cut!









Sprinkler plus trampoline is a perfect hot summer day activity



Kylee and Bernice


School shopping!

So we had the whole stressful situation with Lexi getting diagnosed with Scleroderma on her leg.  When we got into the pediatric rheumatologist, she was pretty adamant that we start treatment immediately.  Which meant a high dosage of steroids for 6 months, and weekly shots of methotrexate.




before we knew how hard it would really be


I love watching my girls interact together



Jordyn practicing driving!


ANNNND just like that, my summer is over.  Back to school/work I go!


And back to golf for Jordyn!


 Back to school!  Lexi 8th, Jordyn 10th, Peyton 5th


new TDC Apparel!


The nurse was teaching Tucker and I how to give Lexi her methotrexate shot






Roxy loves Kristy




I'm kind of ridiculous about my daily vitamins!



WORK!


Peyton's first year playing the flute!




Golf is such an interesting sport to watch your child play.  You have to be quiet, and drive around in a golf cart, silently watching.  Plus, games are in the afternoon when its 100 degrees!



Getting her shot :-(







Girls already learning choreography for new team dances!


No comments: